Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Over The Hump!
I had my fourth treatment today and am officially OVER THE HUMP - only 2 treatments remaining (WOO HOO!). I got more great news today that the blood work continues to show fantastic results and the marker they use is now in the "normal" range. The pelvic exam also showed that the one area that had yet to heal was finally showing signs that it too was healing. I'm feeling TERRIFIC! My attitude is GREAT! I'm so comfortable with things I've even gone out in public bald (can you even imagine that).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Yeah I can tell you are like a flying kite recently! Make sure you got enough string! Don't want to lose you like that priest. Well I guess I'll be celebrating without you this evening. Unless -you make a good genie! WOO HOO!,High Five! for you. Shawn
Even Fr. Fergus in Jerusalem has the friars (priests not chickens) praying their evening prayers (Compline) for you ... you must be picking up the vibes. Keep it up, TERRIFIC!
Angie - this is TERRIFIC news! You have been in our thoughts and prayers. Keep up the excellent progress! Darlene & David Williams
Angie,
I have had you in my thoughts prayers. I'm glad to hear such great news. Keep the faith. Barb Iuorio
Angie,
You know how we feel about you, Kyle and Jerry. You are awesome and are being such an incredible role model through this adventure. You are strong, determined, a fighter, brave, courageous and the best friend anyone could ask for and you do all of this with love, care and grace. Great news!!! We love you all, Love, Cheryl and Chuck
We have come to expect nothing less than good news of continued improvement with each new treatment. What a mighty GOD we serve. Continued prayers are with you, Jerry and Kyle. Can't wait for the next GOOD report.
Love, Mom (M)
Angie-I am so excited to hear your wonderful news. Your progress is amazing. I pray for you often and will continue to do so. I KNOW God hears our prayers. If he brings you to it, he'll bring you through it. Keep the faith!
Love,
Linda
Hey Aunt Angie, it's ur fav. lil'
niece!!! Wow u r doing great and u always will. u r in all our prayers and we all luv u!! u r the angel that God has sent from heaven above 2 b a light 2 all the earth and others around u and you make our day. u sparkle like an emrald in the sky (or as i should say a diamond) and we all luv u 4 that. I luv u and always will and u'll b in my prayers till the end of my days.
LUV,
Kayla
I am not surprised you are kicking butt! You are always in our prayers! May God bless you daily as you continue your fight!
Hopefully laminin was doing its job today ... holding body and soul together along with working to hold the family together on this feast of Pentecost and Mother's day combined. Know we are holding you up to Mary's arms as she would hold her Son. Especially in this month of May.
What line up will you be wearing tomorrow ?????
Lv-Shawn
Post a Comment