Monday, December 29, 2008
She's in recovery
I just s/w Dr. Janciek - he felt good about what he was able to accomplish and mentioned he'd like to get her on chemo in the next couple weeks so we can begin to get ahead of the disease and get her back on the road to remission. He expects she'll be in the hospital until Friday (Jan 2) - more to follow as she recovers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Been on par.
When you 'see'...."my Great thoughts are on her!! praying for her!!, she's strong, enduring!!". Big x! S.O.
Hey Angie;
This is Donna "Patty's friend". Patty showed me your picture from the hospital, and I must say you are the most beautiful patient I have ever seen! Seriously, my thoughts and prayers have been with you, and looking forward to seeing you soon.
Much affection,
Donna
Hello Angie
I thought about you ALL day yeserday, it sounds as if your spirit is so strong...and your Dr. what an angel. LOL I did not show up an hr after your surgery this time with a starbucks cup...
Love & Peace,
Leslie
Well it is the healing time again and I have no doubt that you will get through another round with flying colors. Lots of Love to you, Jerry and Kyle... Lots of Hugs and Kisses to you all.
Love,
Jana
Great job ... way to hang in there and be the one that the doc can taked his time with. Looking for all the little flowers to come into bloom. Lots of love and prayers to all. DAD O
Post a Comment