Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We have launched this site so we can keep all our Family and Friends up to date with Angie's progress. We will post to this site as often as possible, please visit it frequently for your updates. Thank you all for the outpouring of love, support and of course the prayers - they are felt and appreciated. Please share this blog with anyone who knows Angie.
6 comments:
Hi Angie,
You are just an amazing women!!! I will make a visit soon....
enjoy your family!!
Peace,
Leslie
Great News... To Start off "2009"
Take Care, Angie :c)
Happy New Year!!!
All Our Love and Prayers.
Marcy & Duane
and Family
I am so happy to hear that!!! I am amazed at your strength and in such awe of you!
Maybe someday I can actually meet you. I have know Patty for 15 years. We have lost touch off and on but I see her at the Maverick occasionally now.
I am cheering you on!!
Kay
Yes, amazed at how you are coming along! 'Proud' of you! Keep up the good work!! Lv-SO
The "vibs" were great and it was wonderful to see the women make the men watch that sport where the balls goes from end to the other. But one vib was missing that that was that Kyle didn't get a good bye hug so now he get one from all of you for us. You are a great family. Love to all with all our prayers. Mom and DAD O
Yippeeee!
Great to hear your back home, Ang.
Love from Maui,
Mike
Post a Comment