Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We have launched this site so we can keep all our Family and Friends up to date with Angie's progress. We will post to this site as often as possible, please visit it frequently for your updates. Thank you all for the outpouring of love, support and of course the prayers - they are felt and appreciated. Please share this blog with anyone who knows Angie.
13 comments:
Jerry and Kyle, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and wish you both much strength in the days ahead.
Bud, Kelley and Grant Bowlin
Jerry,
May the comfort of God help you during this difficult time. I will keep you and Kyle in my thoughts and prayers.
There are simply no words. I know you will seek the comfort of Angie's peace. Thoughts and prayers for you, Kyle and your family.
Jerry and Kyle,
We will all miss Angie so very much. What a wonderful, beautiful person Angie was and will be with her Savor in heaven. You and Kyle will be in our constant prayers.
The Mill Family
Jerry and Kyle,
We continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Much comfort, strength and love to you.
Jerry & Kyle:
We are sorry to hear the news of your unfathomable loss. We have such good memories of a vibrant & beautiful Angie. How lucky we all are that she touched our lives.
Sending our prayers & love your way,
Joe & Michele Clauss
Jerry,
I was very saddened to hear of Angie's passing. I still am trying to wrap my head around it and can't stop tearing up and crying about it. I am blessed to have had her in my life. Please accept my sincerest sympathies.
Annette DiMaggio
Jerry,
Word has moved through the AT&T family regarding Angie's passing. I am so sorry for your loss. I will always remember Angie's beauty, her joyfulness and her love of family. I am thankful to have known her. My prayers go out to you, Kyle, Jane, Matthew, and the rest of her family. May God's Peace be with you.
Polly Clermont
Jerry,
We are so sorry to hear of the news of Angies passing. We hope that you will find comfort in knowing that she is in a better place. She was truly one of the nicest people to ever walk this earth. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and Kyle.
David & Darlene Williams
Jerry,
I'll always remember Angie's beaury and love of life from our Laguna Hills days. I particulary remember her joy upon your engagment.
My deepest sympathies for the pain you, Kyle, Jane and all your family are enduring.
RIP Angie!
Michele Terkelsen
Jerry and Kyle...I was really sad to hear of Angie's passing. I am happy to know she is not suffering any more.
Peace,
Leslie Doner
Jerry and family,
I was saddened to hear of your loss. My wife, Pamela, was in Dr. Janicek's care, and we often you and Angie in the chemo room in 2008. Pam passed away on December 30, 2009.
I can tell you, that, in time, it will get easier. I was with Pam every step of the way, starting with surgery. From what it have read, you did the same with Angie. By doing that, it will allow you to grieve and heal properly.
You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Carl
Dear Jerry and Kyle
Thank you for the love, support and strenght you gave to Angie during her short time with us. Now with the Presence of her Lord and Savior she can help us in our journey. God bless and keep her in our memory until we can share His presence.
Post a Comment