Tuesday, April 1, 2008

She's halfway home and showing great progress

Angie completed her third session today - 3 more to go. They did not use the lower port yet as there's still some additional internal healing required and using that port may interfere with that. So. three more weeks until her next treatment (Apr. 22). The latest labs showed continued progress against her battle, we're so thrilled and encouraged by her progress. Dr. Janicek was also impressed giving Angie a "HIGH FIVE" upon hearing the news.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for your friends at the BBQ and a big hug for you and Patty. I love you guys! You are continuing to do great and you are being so awesome and such a fantastic role model to many. Congratulations on your wonderful results!!! Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Bet you can see that "light at the end of the tunnel". Getting ready to head to the home stretch. So happy that your tests keep improving-just goes to show you that you can't keep a good woman down.
Continued prayers are a given...
Love, Mom (M)

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Angie! sounds like you guys had a blast this weekend and sounds like you're doing great with the treatment. That's awsome! I'm so glad you have friends and family to be there with you. I love you to peices and there's not one of my prayers that you're absent from. Keep on truckin!
Love Madison

Anonymous said...

Angie
Fabulous News!!!!...I dedicated my yoga practice to you today...

in my thoughts and prayers...

Leslie

Rick and Marci said...

Angie,
Great news!!! We continue to pray for you, Jerry and Kyle. Phillipians 4:6-7 says Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your request be made known to God and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and mind through Christ Jesus. Take care, love you guys. P.S let Kyle know that he is never too old for some Cuban baby cologne...lol

Anonymous said...

Good friends and good laughs that is the best!Thinking of you all and sending a hello! Your weather must be great. We went to the River and the weather was perfect. We got Kayla to Wake Board finally! Chris would do it all day if he wasn't (4?).

Love you all,

Jana

Anonymous said...

Hi McCameys ... Hope you weekend is relaxing and peaceful ... Was going to do the Easter leg of lamb .. but with Mom hacking a coughing it would not be good to be around people .. so we are not coming down this weekend. Hope all is well and getting better ... keep those test results making progress. Loads of love DAD/Granddad and ED

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled at your progress! I have been traveling all over the country...and just want to thank you again for this blog. It is my way...everyone's way to be a part of this and to know how well you are doing Angie, and how well the family is doing. I am trying to schedule a trip your way so I can come to visit. Not stay...or even cook for you guys (since Jerry never did like my Shrimp Scampi) but just to tell you how much I love you all. I will keep watching and keep you in my prayers. You can do this! Love, always...Susan, Tiki and Dig

Anonymous said...

Dear Angie,
I was so happy to receive the email
from Patty C. that we could keep
up on your progress. You look
absolutely beautiful as always.
It is so great you have such a wonderful support group & family. May God Bless and take care of you. You are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hey Champ;)...No bursting and unwraveling at the Seams...(parts & labor are expensive)!
Many Congrats on the results, it's my shared belief that you will be cleaning the pool, raking leaves and running errands -and you may be ahead me with your selling.
Great thoughts, Prayers and Faith in you! Continue raising the bar, being bigger, smarter &
Envisioning where you are going to be. KAOYF,Shawn

Anonymous said...

We have been thinking about you and are so glad to hear that things are going well for you. We hope you continue to improve and to draw strength from those who love and care about you (and you have many people in that category).
Keep up the great work!!
Dave & Darlene Williams

Anonymous said...

Loads of hugs today ... and as St. Joseph found out ... "this is what is call the 'mix' of life" ... let us put our trust with the One who will lead us. Just thinking of all of you and all of yours. Love DAD/Granddad/ED

Anonymous said...

Jerry, Congrats on the work & effort you do everyday. Keep it great!
Angela, 'You' and a great person I know referred to it earlier -LAUGHTER's the best MEDICINE. Hope you got my videos and maybe more from other believers! ...forty yr old virgin is getting an additional thumbs up!
Shawn

Anonymous said...

Dear Angie,

My thoughts and prayers are always with you and your Angels are watching over you and our loving Lord in whom we trust. Keep smiling and laughter is the best medicine especially when things get tough. Take care...Love you! Aunt Brenda

Anonymous said...

"So Angie, any special numbers sticking out in your mind, becuase I think i'll play them for lotto after our last convo." Yes...I called you to dump my stress! And to listen to my grievance with the market which was so effecting my success in the mortgage ind.. As well as my Ace Golf Scapes synthetic lawn/Putting Green biz! Worst case scenarios and negativity have never been my outlook as a driver. However, things were getting the best of me and after ducking, dribbling and finally driving the lane and throughing up my rock of frustration, you were kind enough to be my backboard. Well, I listened to and believed in what you had to say to me last Monday morning the week past. I looked to Christ who is my ROCK and my Salvation, (as you so calmly, caringly, and spiritually put it) and trusting in him - you won't believe what happened next. Within 4 hours, I kid you not, I got two phone calls from clients I have been trying to encourage to take advantage of rates to refinance. Both had called me to commit to locking a loan and moving forward. THEN, I got two more phone calls: One from a new Golf Shop that I bid on an indoor putting green, that I got the job. And Secondly a call from someone I never spoke to that wanted 1100 Sq. ft. Premium synthetic lawn to be installed. They had gotten my number from one of the brochures I left in Golf Shops I have been networking to.

It is clear to me that this conversation was ment to be and simply quite put, divine intervention. Out of recent phone and email convo's, thanks for listening, I Love you and God Bless you my sister!!

PS- this is not an open invite for anyone else to utilize my sister for prosperity. But an invite to trust in your Lord & Savior and put your faith in him.

><> Matt Hallo 520-488-8681

Anonymous said...

And God said "I'll give them rain and won't tell them how long" and then I'll give them a rainbow. Great news ... which wasn't expected, because we (you)weren't looking for any news. The story of God's living creatures. We are/ were delighted. Keep it up. Loads of Love , DAD

Anonymous said...

Angie, or should I say Ms. Angie!
I just heard from Jamie and wanted to tell you that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Annette, Dave & Tyler :) Meacham

Anonymous said...

LETS SEE With you driving around all over town 'Scarfless!' -I think this calls for you to trade in the s300 for a Harley, cargo bags & chaps. It'd have to be a really tough bike! You know...as a talking piece! for the retail clerks and the ladies behind the counter at the post office.
Shawn

Anonymous said...

haec dies quam facit Dominum ... these are the days the Lord has made ... let us be glad and rejoice so says the psalmist. how appropriate on "Earth Day" ... We know the Lord has His arm around you all. Hope today was calm. Loads of love to you and all of yours.