Thursday, May 15, 2008
Thank You God I'm almost done
Another successful day of treatment - the latest blood work showed more great progress. I'm very excited about the next visit being my last. We celebrated one of the other patient's last treatments yesterday and I can't wait to feel that same sense of elation. I'm actually feeling the best I've felt 3 days into it - I guess your body does eventually adjust to the treatments. My next (last) visit is June 3 - which means I'll be done and feeling good on my birthday. Thank you all for your continued love, prayers and support - I've felt you with me all the way through this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
TBTG -- and keep it going with His help and the rest of His body. Been thinking of you and knowing that fiat voluntas tua is in the works. How did you get the name Angela? You are the first that I knew with that name. Keep sending the good vibs to the rest.
Angie, Awesome, I can't put into words how excited Chuck and I are about your incredible results. Just one more treatment to go. Can't wait to see you once you are done with treatment. We love you!!!!! Cheryl & Chuck
Angie, such good news! We're all thinking of you, sending you good thoughts and prayers! Bobbie
Awesome news! I haven't checked in on your blog in awhile so I'm so glad to hear things are going well. Love, Mike Hamada
Hi Angie
I am so happy for you...sounds like you conquered much!!!! I had no doubt.
Your always in my thoughts....and I am looking to our next Starbucks...chat!!!
Peace,
Leslie
Back in January your last treatment date seemed so far away, but now you are heading for the finish line and looking forward to the "winner VICTORY lap"
You have fought a good battle and deserve the prize. We are proud of our "CHAMP"
We love you, Mom an Dad (M)
....nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey GOODBYE!!!! Way to kick that bug to the curb, woman. You have gone through the fire and come out the other side just like I was certain you would. This is going to be the best birthday ever for you.
Have a great holiday and keep looking forward...
Cheers!!
b
You've had so much practice with this that tomorrow will be a breeze .. that is the "wind" of the Holy Spirit will be there with you and you won't even know it. And just as see saw in the ACTS it is the healing power of the Spirit that brings us in union with the Father and Son. And when Sampson had his hair cut ... what happened? Oh, no! Will be thinking of you. Hugs!
You've come very Far and we are all very, very proud of you! Another push and you're there! You're Great!
Lv-Shawn
OK>>>>>>everybody..I just visited Angie for the last Chemo....yes, she is stylin...nails, toes, fabulous blouse...lip gloss every 1/2 hr...
that's our Angie
can't wait to see me on the blog!!!!
Angie, our paths crossed for a reason...I am blessed to know you.
Leslie
Post a Comment