skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The results are in.....
Hi Everyone! Well, I have very good news to share with you all. I recently had a Doctor's appointment with Dr. Janicek to go over the results of my PET Scan (a very strange process that I won't go into) that I had a couple of weeks ago. This is the scan that shows if there are any remaining Cancer cells that need to be treated. The results are great! According to Dr. Janicek, everything looks good and there are no areas of concern. WHOO-HOO!! It's hard to describe the absolute elation I felt upon hearing the results. I'm beyond happy...I'm so excited to get on with life. I'm extremely Blessed to have each and everyone of you in my life. I often think and pray for those who are going through something similar without the wonderful support that I've been so blessed with. Thank you all for every single prayer, every kind thought and every ounce of positive energy that you have sent my way during this very difficult time in my life. I have always believed that the Lord answers prayer, it's no longer something I believe..it's something I know! God Bless you all. Love, Angie <><
11 comments:
We are celebrating your good news, but not at all surprised. Each update you gave showed good improvement, so expected nothing less than the best for the finale. Yes, God hears and answers prayer, there certainly were alot offered for you, and we thank and praise him for being with you and Jerry and Kyle through this ordeal. "What A Mighty God We Serve".
Love and continued prayers,
Mom & Dad (M)
I'M HIP!
Whoo Hoooo is right....I am so very happy for you and your family.
Really, it makes me all warm inside to know your OK!!!!
Peace & Love
as Ringo says...
Leslie
Awesome Angie !!!! You are a true Star ! The Mill family is so happy to hear your good news.
Angie, Jerry & Kyle.
Let us not forget one another as we continue along together on this life's pilgrimage. May all come together following your example that no man is an island ... we are all part of the main. God is good to us all in His own way.
Dad & Mom (O)
Looks like some of your angels jumped........when you did.
Congrats on your most latest news.
Keep the fight-
Shawn
nothing happening?! DAD
sorry we ( I) missed you on your visit but I hear it was great. TBTG. On the 14th was the feast of Theresa of Avila ... not the Theresa of the Little Flower ... but still a great woman. Any comparison? Have a great coming up season. Love to all DAD
KEEP FAITH...
WITH YOU!
MANY PRAYERS COMING...
SHAWN
As we approach the great feast of Christmas let us be aware of the season of Advent that comes before. Thank God for the story of life as we light the first candle of the wreath. Love Dad and Mom O
Hi McCamey's
Wishing you all Happy Holiday's
Leslie Doner & Family
Post a Comment