Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We have launched this site so we can keep all our Family and Friends up to date with Angie's progress. We will post to this site as often as possible, please visit it frequently for your updates. Thank you all for the outpouring of love, support and of course the prayers - they are felt and appreciated. Please share this blog with anyone who knows Angie.
7 comments:
Great to hear ... keep the positive thoughts!
Glad to hear Angie is doing well. Now is the time for the healing to begin and with this very large "SUPPORT GROUP"and all the prayers that have been and continue being sent you will beat this. Yoy are such a strong person there is no way you will not beat this. We all will still be praying and stay strong sweetie. The kids and I love you very much and hope to see you soon
Angela! great people are just asking about you ....
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:47:44 -0800 (PST)
Hi Shawn,
...How is Angela doing?
Dianne
Congrats Champ!!
Hand squeeze, Forehead kiss!Good job! -S.
SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see her. Hope to come up on Saturday if she's up for it. Loe you guys!
Patty
So glad to hear the great news. She always looks good, I would not expect anything different. We will continue to pray and send our love to you all.
Love,
Jana
Now that the waiting is over, it's time to move on to the healing and remission...MANY prayers are still being offered up and will continue. GOD is still in control.
Love and prayers, Mom
Heaven was overflowing with prayers from all over the world for Angie and God heard each and everyone of them. When I prayed for Angie, I visualized Christ holding her hand and the Angles surrounding her and watching over all that was going on in the operating room. I'm so happy for you and Kyle and most of all for Angie. She's is a very strong woman with faith that could move mountains. Love you, Your Aunt Brenda
Post a Comment