As the day of surgery nears I thought I'd fill you all in on a few details. We will go in to the hospital Thursday morning at 9:30 local time (8:30 am in California) and Surgery is scheduled for 12:30 pm local time (11:30 am Ca.). The doctor estimated the surgery would be about 2 1/2 hours and that Angie would likely be in recovery for about an hour and a half after that. She's expected to have a 4-day stay at the hospital, so it's possible she could be discharged on Sunday - could be Monday. Kyle and I will be at the hospital during the surgery and stay until they kick us out. He does have to go to school Thursday morning for 3 periods as they have scheduled him to select his classes for next year (Senior Year) and we want him to get his first choices. He will be at the hospital prior to Angie going into surgery. The hospital is literally about 5 minutes from our house - very convenient. I do not believe the hospital has an internet connection or public computers, I have setup this blog so I can text message from my wireless phone and post a message. My intent is to post a brief message once I meet with the doctor and will elaborate more when I get to a PC with a full keyboard.
We all appreciate the messages and prayers, I would ask you to please set the alarm on your CELL PHONE for Thursday 12:30 AZ(11:30 am CA) and stop and say a prayer so we can flood the heavens at the time the procedure is expected to begin.
The hospital info is: Scottsdale Healthcare Shea 9003 E. Shea Boulevard, 85260 480-323-3000
I am so proud of Angie, she is demonstrating so much strength, courage and most importantly a positive attitude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Angie, you are in all my thoughts and I talk to GOD everyday about you. I know HE listens to me so I feel real good about your surgery tomorrow. You are so blessed to have Jerry and Kyle to be with you and love you. I am not real good with words but I just want you to know that I love you so very much and I'm sure that Wini is praying for you up in the heavens!!! Thursday at 11:30 I will be on my knees until you come out of that surgery. your sister,carol
Angie & Jerry,
I just heard about your surgery last night Angie. I am so sorry you have to go through this. You've been in my prayers since I heard and will continue to be until I hear all is well. Jer, I know the Lord is watching over all three of you, and will be holding you in his arms throughout this ordeal. Lean on Him for support, He'll be there for you.
My thoughts and prayers are with you all,
Fran
Dear Kids and younger kid ... I know that your time is precious and I'm sure you are being pulled into this direction and that direction because everyone wants a piece of you. As Jer said, Angie, you are focused and determined to lick this one way or the other. Go with God's speed ... "The Lord is my rock and my refuge, I shall not want." We look forward to getting Jer's messages. Love and prayers. DAD by the way Fr. Fergus over in Jerusalem has you on target.
Know that you are probably anxious, but just know that there are so many people praying for you. I am so proud of your unbelievable faith and optimism. Will be praying for Jerry and Kyle for added strength during the waiting time.
Love and prayers Mom
Just a quick goodmorning ... emphasis on the good. I found a picture of Sabre .. remember when the police had it and I took all of you to the police station and when I confronted them, they brought out the dog how all of you stared down the men in blue .. well tell Dr. Mike we are all watching! So he is in our prayers also along with Jer and Kyle .. and Ang .. remember the "rug"! God's Speed ..
We've got the East Coast working for you, sending those joyful healing loving energies into the universe for a speedy recovery to get you back on the road, girl! Me, Steven, Wende, Sally, Mark, Sam and Gina, Lauren and Terry and Frances - we all have you, Jerry and Kyle in mind all day. I'll be checking the site for updates.......
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!
Post a Comment